Monday 1 November 2010

November Challenge - Are You In?

Okay, as I said last week, it's time to restart the challenge, as there are only 54 days now till Christmas... I'm thinking of it as a present to myself. How about you?

The challenge:

* Low fat diet using up my supply of Alli

* 4 Shreds a week

* At least half an hour's atypical activity on a non-Shred day

* Weekly weigh-ins and blog-ins



Weekly weight:

10st 2.6lbs (so no large increase since the routine went to hell in a handbasket, which is a mercy!)


Who's in?

3 comments:

  1. Ok.....I am in.....
    Although what is a Shred?

    My Plan:

    1) Have my current work clothes get a bit looser
    2) Weekly weigh in (and maybe a blog in)
    3) Walk the dog for further each day

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have you missed Shredding, lol?

    Great plan, see you for a blog-in in a week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo - my DVD arrived today

    ReplyDelete