Monday 8 November 2010

Well?

How did you do?

I did not do well. I don't know whether it is because I am an all-or-nothing kind of girl but I have struggled to get back on the diet, and cheese and butter have stayed with me this week.

Shredding was a struggle too - I managed time for 2 shreds and quite frankly I am bored! Bored of having to do exercise because my littlest is sleeping, not at exactly the time I choose, bored of listening to the monitor with half an ear while I'm doing it in case he wakes, bored of having to take two showers a day when I Shred...

Ugh. So motivation has been low and the scales have adjusted accordingly. On the upside, I did a lot more general activity this week, so I didn't veg completely!

I'm rolling the challenges forward for another week, so let's see how I do.

Weekly weigh-in:

10st 2.4lbs (twenty p lost!)

No comments:

Post a Comment