Thursday 26 August 2010

Day 4 - I fought the cheese...


Wow, I can't quite believe I'm still on the wagon.

I was tempted sorely by the cheese on toast S had for her tea tonight... but I didn't even lick my fingers, honest!

I'm tired. Whether that's the weather, the screechy constipated child, the older child who wet the bed last night, or even the diet, I'm tired. If I ever had a grain of willpower it would have done nothing against today normally, but somehow I didn't dive into the cheese as I would have done before... maybe this is something I can stick to?

Tomorrow will be a test though - beginning a 4 day weekend with the family, including some eating out. Wish me luck...


What did I eat today?

Light Choices Hot Cross Bun (3am)

Shreddies with milk

A 'fried' egg sandwich, bread spread with extra light Philly, and a chocolate Mullerlight

A banana

Another ready meal, this time Tesco Light Choices Mushroom pasta, again with extra chicken.


Exercise of the day:

None. I know this is something I need to work on


Product of the day:

Not a diet-related one this, although if I hadn't discovered it I think the cheese would have been a goner, due to a worm on my main PC... something free from Microsoft, who knew?

1 comment: