Tuesday 31 August 2010

Day 9 - McWillpower


This might actually be the most difficult week.

Normally, the pattern of any diet that has actually made it this far is that I lose some weight, slack off a bit, and find by week 2 I've gone back to the start. I am definitely finding myself to be less disciplined since yesterday's weigh-in, but I've given myself a shake and hopefully can keep on the right path.

Today was fab though, nice and busy, and topped off with a fabulous trip to the local stately home park with friends to run the children like dogs. On the way home though, still salivating after they discussed going home via the chip shop (yes, you know who you are!), and a bit weary to face cooking, I offered to buy the eldest a Happy Meal.

What would this mean for our heroine? Would she go for a large quarter-pounder with cheese, large fries and a banana milkshake - 1495 kcal, 62g fat? Or would she eat the 'allowed' single hamburger - 250kcal, 8g fat (and no, there was no third option of beans on toast, not really...)?

What would you do? What would Tommy Zoom do?


What I ate today:

Bowl of mini shredded wheat, milk, and a slice of toast with extra light Philly

A ham and tomato sandwich, with extra light Philly instead of butter. 2/3 of a packet of Shapers crisps.

A solitary hamburger. Bloody hell, wouldn't you if you knew the cals and fat in the meal?!

(because I was starving by 9pm, and up for the night shift) Half a EL Philly/Ham sandwich.


Exercise of the day:

Carrying the eldest in a sling when her feet hurt.


Product of the day:

Free Business Cards from Vistaprint. All you pay is postage, and they will be fab for guerrilla marketing the sale I'm helping to organise.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the will power love! And congratulations on the weightloss! Sharon.x

    ReplyDelete