Friday 8 October 2010

Day 3 - Exclusive!

Natalie in Cheating Scandal!

While shredding today I noticed in circuit 2, Natalie stops for two reps of the static lunges with bicep curls, and just curls her biceps...

Disgusting!

(On the good side, that means I wasn't watching Anita all the time!)

Today I only undertook circuits 1 and 2, as my husband, who was assuming sole childcare, had an appointment with my eldest for swimming. I was still hot and glowing though, so much so that my friends remarked on it when I met them later!

I got some lovely compliments - it looks like my diet and now the exercise have helped lift some of the heaviness from my face at least, even though I could not be bothered to wear anything flattering or do my hair yesterday. What a boost!


In other news:

In the evening I stretched and strained whilst filling 40 goody bags full of gifts for the upcoming sale I'm helping to organise. That was very hard work for 2 hours! Thankfully my husband helped, but both of us went to bed with sore backs and necks.

No comments:

Post a Comment