Sunday 3 October 2010

Day 40-42 - Yawn...

I'm coming to the end of the 6-week challenge, and final weigh in is tomorrow. I'm sorry to miss a blog at the final hurdle but my eldest's sleep is broken temporarily and as a consequence, mine is also. Sue me.

This weekend has been a little more active, but the food intake has been less predictable.

In has slipped a chip butty, a roast dinner, some bits of pizza, some profiteroles. I guess when I weigh in tomorrow I will see what effect this far more 'relaxed' week has had on my weight, and what conclusions to draw - is this a diet I think I can continue? What have I learned? What will I keep doing, and what will I stop doing?

Tune in tomorrow to find out. I'm expecting a gain, but who knows...


What I ate today:

Mini Shredded Wheat and Milk

1/4 margherita pizza, it less of garlic bread. A strawberry (yum!)

Chicken roast dinner - stuffing balls, pigs in blankets, broccoli, cabbage, sprouts, carrots, peas (I eschewed the potatoes) followed by profiteroles.


Exercise of the day:

The past two nights actually, over which I have totalled about 3 hours of rapid return with my eldest. She gets up, I take her back to bed. She gets up, I take her back to bed. She gets up...

Surprisingly wearing on the back and legs, not to mention the nerves...


Product of the day:

Blogger! Without which I wouldn't be here writing this, and you wouldn't be here reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment