Monday 11 October 2010

Day 5 - Hobnobs and the Plank

So, I reacted to my weight gain in time honoured fashion. I broke out the Hobnobs (it was my husband's fault they were there at all).

Did you know they are 5g fat each? Gah.

Once I had binged, it was time for scourging and self-flagellation. Being plum out of Catholic guilt and knotted rope I opted for the next best thing, Level 2 Shredding.

Do you know, it wasn't awful. Yes, I modified like hell (double jump skipping, anyone?!) but Jillian's new move, the plank is actually doable. I quite enjoyed the plank and jumps (can't remember the name!), though enjoyed is probably the wrong word. Endured maybe...

Rest day tomorrow then back on Weds. I think I'll try level 2 again, but watch this space...


In other news:

Turkey bacon. Just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment