Monday 6 September 2010

Day 15 - 60p

Or 0.6 of a pound. Is that all? Is that all the loss I have to show for yet another week of restraint, cheese-forbearance and a 5k walk?!

Bah.

It is so SO tempting to jack it in. In previous diets I have done just that, and commiserated my 'loss' with a big fat cheese sandwich.

I think: What more can I do? What did I do wrong? Was the first weigh-in wrong?

Well, if I think back honestly, I stuck to the diet pretty well. I can't think of anything I ate that I really shouldn't, though I know I was less strict than the first week I was still within guidelines.

I did miss about a third of my pills, which won't have helped.

I didn't exercise very much, so that could definitely be improved. Though not today, as Velcro-Boy has been restricting my movements.

Maybe this is normal? I guess I have to see what happens in week 3 to see if I can keep going down at least. So I have till next Monday to have a full body wax, cut my nails and my hair, and generally shave off those ounces...

Still, I'm only 2 weeks into 6 weeks. If I can't give this 6 weeks of my life, there's no hope for me.


Weekly weigh-in:

10st 4.4lbs


What I ate today:

'Fried' egg on white bread

Boots snack bar

Chicken salad and EL Philly wrap

TLC hot cross bun

TLC cheese and broccoli pasta with some extra chicken

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Frozen Yoghurt


Exercise of the day:

Hoovering


Product of the day:

Fry Light Spray Oil. I was a little dubious about these 'oils' but they do at least allow me to fry without spoons of gloopy oil. The sunflower is fine for everyday. I'm less convinced by the butter one, but time will tell.

2 comments:

  1. Could it be a point in the month where you are naturally heavier - I used to find at various points in my cycle I would stay the same or even gain, it would then see a bigger drop the next week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zoe - it could be I guess, time will tell! x

    ReplyDelete