Sunday 26 September 2010

Day 35 - Frankie says...


Well today I relaxed things a bit. A friend came over and we had some nice nibbles for snacks, and I just kept things in moderation. It felt good, though it felt less good when I realised that each of the mini muffins I scarfed was 5g of fat... each of them!

It's the end of the fifth week. Here goes for tomorrow's weigh-in...



What I ate today:

Frosties and milk

Hot chicken baguette with two Aunt Bessie's stuffing balls

Cereal bar thingy I got free in my Adidas 5k bag

2 mini muffins

Some ready salted crisps

More chicken baguette for dinner


Exercise of the day:

None. Blessed none. It is the day of rest...


Product of the day:

Aunt Bessie's Stuffing Balls - so easy to heat in the microwave and add to a plain chicken sandwich... yum!

1 comment:

  1. When I lost weight a few years ago (need to do it again) Sunday was my fun day when I ate whatever I fancied - I used to go on the step machine 5 times a week, regardless of what time it was - Now I can never seem to find the time.. But I will, you are doing really well,great idea to blog it x

    ReplyDelete