Sunday 12 September 2010

Day 19-21 - Blogfail...

I'm so unmotivated. Not the blog, the diet. I just don't feel lighter. My clothes feel a bit better but ultimately I don't feel like the scales are my friend at the moment, and I've so much other (more interesting) stuff going on at the moment. So apologies, dear follower, for another composite post to close week 3.

High points? Well, getting off my bum this week and responding to a challenge from a fellow fat fighter was good. But then so was the chip butty on Saturday night (no butter, but still...)

Low points? Just feeling meh and not knowing how to snap out of it. Ideas please?

What I ate today:

Well across all the days I stuck well to the usual fare of cereal, EL Philly variation for lunch, something not very exciting for dinner, B&J frozen yoghurt for dessert. Punctuated by the aforementioned chip butty, it's been okay, though now the B&J has run out I am not going to replace it. I even packed a picnic lunch for an enjoyable tramp around the woods on Sunday, rather than casting myself at the feet of purveyors of snack and fried foods...


Exercise of the day:

No great inroads there. The trek through the woods was about 4h long though, does that count?

Why can't I burn calories every time my eldest whinges? I'd be a waif, a mere slip of a thing!



Product of the day:

As I was basically repeating the same foodstuffs as before there really isn't one of these this time.


So blogfail. Sob... Weigh in tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment