Monday 27 September 2010

Day 36 - Half a Stone!

Well there isn't really any other headline for today, I am so utterly chuffed! 7lbs lost in 5 weeks, even though I ate every type of junk imaginable last week.

So how was my diet today? How did I react? I was pretty good, but working to the theory that perhaps I was eating too little before, a couple of sneaky fat additions made their way in today. Let's see what the scales do next week for the final weigh in of the challenge...


What I ate today:

Frosties with milk

Slice of toast with butter

Pitta bread with ham, EL Philly, cucumber and a smear of hummus

Shapers snack bar

2 mini cocktail sausages (HOW hard is it to resist a cold sausage in the fridge?)

My wine-rich bolognaise sauce made, I think, in week 3 to a low fat recipe and shared with my eldest.


Weekly weigh-in:

10st 2.2lb


Exercise of the day:

Nothing, except tidying the house


Product of the day:

All the products being donated by generous sponsors to the sale I'm helping to organise...

1 comment: